What is Google AdSense? What are the reasons for the Google Adsense ban?
Adsense is the best and solid source of income for all webmasters in the world. Thanks to Google Adsense, webmasters add ads to their websites in a way that doesn’t tire the user according to the designs on their website or force them to make a wrong click, and earn a predetermined fee per ad clicks made by real users on the website . Adsense first examines the site you are trying to promote in minute detail, and spamming warez sites can never be approved. Even if you are accepted with Ali Cengiz Games, your account may be suspended due to the content on your website or website structure with reviews at the time of payment.
If you plan to become one of them, there are website owners out there who are making big bucks with Google Adsense. First of all, Google, which has a billion dollar budget and hosts the best software developers in the internet world, is learning to behave honestly and correctly. Otherwise, your Adsense account will be closed and you will not be able to receive your previously accumulated income, as stated in the Adsense user agreement. If you notice the unusual increase in click ad posts or change ads, it is definitely beneficial to let Google know about these situations.
If you get banned due to an error in your account, the clicked amount will be what is important for customer satisfaction.
My account has been blocked, what should I do?
If there is a problem on your advertising pages, you will be penalized in two ways. 1. Your account will be banned directly or the domain you are broadcasting on can be banned either way. For the first reason, when your account is banned, first arrange the design on your website and your ad placement within that design and check your content structure from top to bottom, at this point it is very difficult to come back. It is a little easier to fix this problem if you ban it for the second reason, if there is a problem on your website that is not editable, remove the ads directly and delete the domain or make the changes in the Error message you received and apply again using the same website. But even if you follow the points above Google Adsense BAN reserves the right to open it. Even if you fix everything, there is no rule that your account will be opened. So what should we do? Either eliminate the reasons that led to our account being blocked or strictly adhere to the points listed below to avoid doing anything to cause it.
We come to the most popular advertising network, Google Adsense ban the reasons;
- Never click on your own ad placed in line with your site design and try not to use two Adsense ad units of the same size on one page.
- Any attempt that could lead to an unusual increase in traffic to your website is considered a rule violation and is a reason for blocking.
- Don’t use your Google Adsense codes as frame pages.
- Publish your ads on pop-up pages on your website.
- When you have two Adsense accounts with the same address and credentials.
- Spam content in your articles that you post on your website, i.e. empty key content, content made up of only keywords.
- Your website may be on a known topic and if you use keywords in this context that are unrelated to your website it is a reason to be blocked.
- To attract non-organic users to the website or page where the ads are published with the help of various bots.
- Post your ads on websites that are not supported by AdSense policies, such as: B. Websites to buy domain names.
- You can publish a maximum of 3 visual ads and 3 text ads on one page. The situations that go beyond that are the reason for the ban.
- Adding ads to non-content-based redirect-only pages
- To include advertisements in the content of emails sent through paid or free email services.
- Using commands that allow Google Adsense ads to open in a new page or tab called _blank.
- Make changes to the ad codes that are made available to you on the Adsense official website.
- Promoting Autohit, automatic hit provider programs and / or scripts on the website where the Adsense ad is located and placing download links
- Click on your ads using software like Cron that automatically updates and clicks the ads on your auto-programmed website.
- Click on your own ads using different threads from your computer such as: B. VPN or proxy.
- Placing Adsense ads on websites with infringing content that is so important to Google
- Captivating, engaging software and coding that will help organic visitors to your website click on your ads
- Sudden and disproportionate increase in your ad clicks associated with more or fewer hits.
- Multiple ad clicks on a computer or IP.
- Post content-based ads, which may promote other companies’ Google policies, on your pages where you post Google ads.
- Posting Adsense advertisements on websites with swear words, illegal content, violence, inciting suicide, promoting bad habits, excessive advertising, selling guns or alcoholic beverages, selling tobacco products, selling drugs.
- Post your ads on websites that are blank or almost non-existent, that is, websites that were created for promotional purposes only.
- Transmission with ad codes belonging to multiple people on the same website or page
- Let’s say you have a blog site and a Turkish general is of course from Turkey. If there is excessive traffic to your site from the US or China, that is, the user comes to this ban.
Additionally, Google Adsense recommends that you stay away from the types of content and links that I will now list on your websites that you run Google ads on.
- Posting nude or pornographic pictures or videos, adult content
- Racist and propaganda against the organization or person
- Sale of alcohol and beverages
- Sale of firearms, combat knives, firearm parts, stun guns or ammunition
- Violent sharing of videos and pictures
- Content related to programs that pay users to click, search, browse websites, or read emails, ads or offers
- Sales of contract, counterfeit, sub-industrial products, ie copies of well-known brands
- Sale of theses or theses
- Slots or casino-related content
- Content on drugs and drug consumption vehicles
- Contain slang, offensive, and swearing expressions
- Drug Sales Site Content
- Content related to the broadcast of pirated copies such as warez, crack, serial
- Sale of tobacco or tobacco-related products
So far, many webmaster friends including myself have shared with you the articles we frequently come across that are prone to prohibition and as long as you stay away from the content I provide you will continue to make solid profits.